Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

womobewo

Prayer Warrior
will someone help me figure this out. I have been dreaming of the same house at least ### or ### times. I know God does tell us things through dreams. could someone pray about it and let me know. thanks guys :)
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request.

A Prayer For YOU….

Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless Me! Encourage Me! Supply all my need! Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with peace, excellent health, protection from all evil, much joy and happiness. God most importantly bless me with a real, true, undying love for You and the ways of God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life.



Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears. Jesus manifests Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my God given dreams become reality and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.â€

Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God!
 
My opinion is that God wants you to return to him, to the place of meditation and worship, to hide yourself in him. Or maybe He wants you to remember some things from the past, to make you more secure emotionally.
 
I will pray for you to find out and I will pray that he will show you the way to the right house and lead you to it.

###
 
Hi womobewo

Usually if your dream is about a house, it does not mean that the Lord is giving you a house. To be precise, a house or even a room, represents your spiritual state/condition.

So try and recall the full dream, which is the appearance of the house and then you can decipher your spiritual condition from that dream.
 
Lord, please make the dream clear to Your child. Speak to her and lead her to the knowledge and the meaning of the dream. Thank You for always listening to us. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I am a Christian and believe in Jesus. I would like to clarify that I do not consume secular media with sexual content. I also do not engage in sexual activity or desire it whilst awake. There is no specific related sin (or generational sin) that requires...
Replies
11
Views
63
I am getting bad dreams about black magic to my father and others. Please pray for me to get a good sleep without any bad dreams. In Jesus mighty name I pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
122
Please pray for me as recently I had some bad dreams and I'm praying for them to be cancelled in Jesus' name.
Replies
9
Views
42
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,203
Messages
16,808,016
Members
650,615
Latest member
Zyuspoorlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom