Drawing closer to God

HopeSearcher

Humble Servant of All
Pray God helps me draw closer to Him today. I was so in awe of how He showed He was with me yesterday even in the little things that I just want to experience another day like that. Pray God guides me today to exactly what will best encourage me and strengthen my faith. Pray He continues teaching me a lot today and helping me fall more in love with Him.

Please also pray God takes care of my fears, preventing them from ever coming true. Pray reality is opposite of my fears. But as I wait for God's deliverance in that area, pray that God fills me to overflowing with His love and reassurance that everything will be ok. Thanks so much for your prayers and God bless you!
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Praying

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer faith tells me that no matter hwat lies, God is already there.jpg
    quote prayer faith tells me that no matter hwat lies, God is already there.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 0
"Even to your old age and gray hairs I am HE, I am He who will sustain you. I have made you and I will carry you; I will sustain you and I will rescue you." (Isaiah 46:4) NIV "Give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the Will of God in Christ Jesus." (1 Thessalonians 5:18) ESV

I am praying for you.
 
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17

May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Keep focus on God and close and guide me in the right direction
Replies
11
Views
115
What are ways I can get closer to God. I’ve had moments in life where I question God due to losing some people in my life that meant everything to me and I couldn’t understand why. Throughout the years I’ve noticed God’s grace and given him an abundance amount of thanks. Today, I always find...
Replies
15
Views
218
Please pray for me. I pray in the name of Lord Jesus and ask the Holy Spirit to guide me. I do not want to miss out on the promised land like Moses. There are lots of things that I can do better, better the choices that I can make .I’m sure I have disappointed God time and time again I ask that...
Replies
14
Views
352
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom