Drastic Change

Status
Not open for further replies.

java6869

Humble Servant
My wife ### and me, ###, got remarried in January. She is drinking again and is seeing another man. She doesn’t want anything to do with The Lord. She made me move out two months ago and when I did she started filing for a divorce. She was pressuring me to sign them but I told her no, God hates divorce. She has filed for divorce. I responded to the divorce. It will probably be 3 months for a hearing. More than enough time for God. It’s also hard because we work together. She came up to me the other day explaining why she wants a divorce, and I just told her about God and she told me that was a turnoff. Please pray the Holy Spirit will convict her heart and she would accept Jesus as her savior. Also for me to have strength for patience as The Lord works in her. Because I am going to stand for my marriage, The Lord’s word is never wrong. Thank you.
 
Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site. Whatever their prayer request is, God answer their prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. Encourage, heal, protect, and deliver them (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has filed for divorce. She has served me divorce papers. We have a beautiful son together. I want reconciliation and for God to soften her heart ~###
Replies
9
Views
150
Dear Lord Jesus, I love my parents and let me tell you the good stuff about them. OK they do support my puppet tree though not how I always wish my ### can be embarrassed by it and they tell me not to talk about it, but I keep it restricted to prayers so I don’t get obsessed. Yes I’ve had...
Replies
8
Views
146
Hi everyone, please pray for me, I have just begun my year 11 at a new school, I spent years praying to be accepted too, I told God that if I got in I would send in a testimony to NSPPD but I still haven't, I keep making excuses and now I have had my first three tests and have gotten...
Replies
10
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom