Dr. Reverend

Please pray for my sister ### she suffers from kidney disease and please pray for my family against premature death, there has been a lot of deaths in the family, help me with prayer against demonic attacks and sicknesses, pray for me I have a terrible pain in my heel bone I'm failing to step down it started last year and the pain is increasing every day.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father I come before you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth to find help in time of need and I ask you right now Lord God from mighty intervention in my daughter ###'s life regarding her school job father as a special ed teacher where she's been on workman's comp and now...
Replies
8
Views
167
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 55:23: “But you, God, will bring down the wicked into the pit of decay; the bloodthirsty and deceitful will not live out half their days. But as for me, I trust in you.” Psalm 55:23 concludes the chapter with David’s firm...
Replies
11
Views
211
I'm thankful for all the responses I received on my last post. Your words truly encouraged me. I read through your messages and prayed to God about them, and I felt He used many of your responses to bring confirmation. Glory to God! I have another prayer request regarding some spiritual attacks...
Replies
14
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,741
Members
649,501
Latest member
Doruolarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom