Topic Automatically Translated From Hindi Language:
Dear papaji for me, I have done mail before India in India in Parthna Karo, I had done the articles before, even in my loan of Rs 6 lakh, a noker has got the right in my shop and I have been crying for 2 years. I promise you to get out of debt after 10 degrees. Your church will be online on your own.
Source Text:
डिअर पापाजी मेरे लिये पार्थना करो में इंडिया गुजरात से अनिल मेरा नाम है मेने मेल पहले भी किए थे आर्टिकल गलत हो गए थे 6 लाख के कर्जे में हु मेरी एक दुकान में नोकर ने हक जमा लिया है ओर में 2 साल से रो रहा हु में वादा करता हु में कर्ज में से निकल ने के बाद 10 अंश आपका चर्च के ख़ुद ओंनलाइन पे करुगा जय मशीह की आमीन
Redacted Text:
Dear papaji for me, I have done mail before India in India in Parthna Karo, I had done the articles before, even in my loan of Rs ###, a noker has got the right in my shop and I have been crying for ### years. I promise you to get out of debt after ### degrees. Your church will be online on your own.