allie222

Beloved Servant
God I really don't know what to do at the moment. I feel really lost. I feel like ### could change to be a better person. Or Maybe he will never change. And I'm just wasting my time and energy on something that's not for me. Please God need some guidance or a sign on what to do. Need to get on the right path.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus please forgive me if i am wrong about this. I dont know if i am or if im not. please forgive me if i am. for so long now lord i have had a crush on someone that works with my brother at a local store here in town. Ive always said she is so pretty. ive even said shes the prettiest girl...
Replies
10
Views
191
A situation occurred around 1.5 years ago when I met a guy at church who professed to be a lover of Jesus and I started seeing him for a bit. However, in private, his indecency grew. I ended up being in situations that I didn't want to be in after already telling him no and I don't want to, and...
Replies
7
Views
247
dear god, i have no idea what im doing but im trying this out. im still a student, but i feel like im drowning even though half the world would argue i havent even begun life yet. my whole life ive done music as a hobby because it was expected of me, but the first passion i ever found out i...
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom