Don't Blame Us Just Because Of The Past

Status
Not open for further replies.

onemorehope

Servant of All
My grandmother did practice a black magic before she died 6 years ago...but it's over now. My grandmother was only healing people using her black magic but she never did anything bad like hurting, harming, or cursing someone using her black magic. She was only healing the ones that were hit by black magic, that's all... I know that it was still against the Lord. My whole family except me are still not embraced with any religion but they do believe in God. As my grandmother died, her black magic just went like that, no one of us inherited it... but people around us are accusing us for everything strange things that happen in our village. Whenever they saw a strange thing like a ghost they accused that we are the ones who summoned the ghost. But it's not true, we didn't do anything like that... it's not our fault. I myself, wholeheartedly believe in God, our Heavenly Father. So it is not fair for us to be accused just because of the past. I believe in you, my Lord, so that's why I'm here... My family believe in You too, Lord, but they just aren't ready to take the responsibility as one of Your believers. So please forgive us from our past sin and give us a chance to become good people. I hope that one day the truth would be revealed.

and may the villagers realize that we are good people. You are the one who knows us, Lord. I'm waiting for the justice and the mercy from you, Father. Friends, please pray with me... in Jesus' name, amen.
 
I break the every curses upon you of past things in the name of Jesus Christ. God has given new life new blessings new destiny. Receive it in the name of Jesus amen.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

Let’s Pray…
Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that the person who sent me this prayer, the one who wrote it, all my family, friends, especially me, myself, and I will fall more in love with You and love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can ask, pray, plead, beg, think, dream, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.

Pass This Prayer On To Everyone You Know…Let’s Keep It Going….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
lord we pray enter in to the heart of this person who is eagerly waiting to be lighted by light of your holy spirit. when you r there no chance for dark to be there any more. strengthen n make this person as a symbol of YOU in her past circle. amen
 
Father we thank u today n bless ur name Lord thank u for choosing ths family n holding them in the palm of UR hand thank u that ur stil on the throne n ur the God of justice father bless every 1 in JESUS name i pray AMEN!
 
Dear ###

Your family needs Jesus and the only way they will get to know Him is from you—you are the light of their dark world. And to be His light for them is that you need to be connected to a church and to read the Bible daily—that is the only way you can help yourself and your family to be strong in the Lord.

1 Blessed is the man

Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly,

Nor stands in the path of sinners,

Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;

2 But his delight is in the law of the LORD(Bible),

And in His law he meditates day and night.

3 He shall be like a tree

Planted by the rivers of water,

That brings forth its fruit in its season,

Whose leaf also shall not wither;

And whatever he does shall prosper.

4 The ungodly are not so,

But are like the chaff which the wind drives away.

5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment,

Nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

6 For the LORD knows the way of the righteous,

But the way of the ungodly shall perish. -Psalm 1

13 Those who are planted in the house of the LORD

Shall flourish in the courts of our God.-Psalm 92

Dear Lord, in Your great tendermercies, may You open ###'s spiritual understanding to Your word/verses so that she can walk with You the way You want her to as I ask this in Your mighty Name, Jesus, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My Lord, just because I am nice, does not mean you are going to allow and permit my enemies to steal my blessings from me. Doing the right thing and obeying is not easy, it is hard. Not going with the flow, and striving to please YOU, and not people is not easy it is hard. Having to put up with...
Replies
18
Views
447
Just because I asked my senior why she is doing so, she told me she will show torture. And then she told my boss something and then my mam in such a way they too started throwing words on me. It's like hell and torture now in my office. First thing, inspite of my hard work, she was afraid that I...
Replies
10
Views
141
I know that just because I don't see things improving, doesn't mean that God isn't working on my behalf behind the scenes ....... I truly understand that! ........ BUT, my plate is full with very serious issues, finances, legal and health being the most essential. Today, I have had a hard time...
Replies
10
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,359
Messages
16,787,437
Members
648,936
Latest member
Rinor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom