Doing Stupid Things

  • Thread starter Thread starter themother
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

themother

Guest
I did something really stupid and I am hoping that the people I love won't be upset with me. I could lose all the important men in my life. please help me with this Lord Jesus. Amen
 
Please Lord protect and bless ###, help her through this time and please help bring understanding and compassion to those around her so that all may forgive, move on and harmony be abundant.
 
Forgiving yourself at times can be the hardest thing to do. We walk around feeling horrible, bad and weary for our mistakes. A too am having a hard time forgiving myself and am asking God for His forgiveness. However my faith in God has already made me realized and accept that He encourages me to move on to do better and said He already forgave me. Now like me it's time to start forgiving myself. Trust in God.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help me and please forgive me. I'm very tired and I don't want to do this anymore. I thank you for the opportunities that I have had to work and to earn money that allowed me to support my wife and our adult kid's. It's not fair that I have to have a meeting tomorrow at ### am...
Replies
14
Views
279
LIFE IN I GET A VEHICLE OF MY OWN GREATLY TODAY I AM NOT DEAF DUMB NUMB STUPID I CAN I THINK I MIGHT NEED TO WALK TO WORK BRING IN THE LIGHT GREATLYYY..I NEED MORE LIGHT BROUGHT IN I CANNOT SEE HEAR 👂 AT ALL REMOVE REBUKE SATAN AND WHOS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS APACHES THAT...
Replies
9
Views
145
Life in whatever that I did GREATLY that actually made it in the World that gives the Lord God Almighty any way of being a good thing for my life and the World can STAY ALIVE. Now all people from my past just give up, don't try to attack me anymore; I have nothing and no one is really in my...
Replies
7
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,386
Messages
16,822,060
Members
651,356
Latest member
Gilniyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom