Doctor appointment

Returning to the doctor appointment tomorrow, pray that my protein levels be back to normal and blood pressure be regulated.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that my doctor appointment come out in my favor
Replies
11
Views
184
Please pray that my son ###'s doctor appointment goes well and he isn't afraid or has a breakdown. Please ask Jesus to heal him and that it can be a simple thing to treat. I pray for total healing and happiness if it is God's will. I'm afraid. God bless you and thank you. I ask in the name of...
Replies
9
Views
150
Please pray that ###'s doctor appointment goes well and for safe travels. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
278
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,157
Messages
16,807,671
Members
650,578
Latest member
Burgaordor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom