Doctor appointment

We are so grateful that you entrusted us with your prayer request regarding your doctor’s appointment. It was our privilege to stand in agreement with you, lifting your concerns before the Lord and asking Him to guide the outcome according to His perfect will. We prayed earnestly that the appointment would bring clarity, peace, and a result that aligns with His plans for your health and well-being.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer in a way that brought you comfort or resolution, we would love to hear your praise report! Sharing how God has moved allows us to rejoice with you and gives Him all the glory. If, however, the situation still feels unresolved or you’re waiting on further direction, please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that God hears and answers in His perfect timing.

May the Lord bless you with His peace and presence as you seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray that He surrounds you with His love and gives you strength for each step ahead. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

prayers with me for my doctors appointment at ###:### Friday in Jesus name amen
Replies
9
Views
228
Please pray that my son ###'s doctor appointment goes well and he isn't afraid or has a breakdown. Please ask Jesus to heal him and that it can be a simple thing to treat. I pray for total healing and happiness if it is God's will. I'm afraid. God bless you and thank you. I ask in the name of...
Replies
9
Views
144
There was no appointment available with the doctor on Friday who needs to give me the paperwork I need to submit to the government regarding my illness. I'm going back tomorrow. I hope to find an appointment and that the doctor will give me that paperwork as soon as possible so I can finally...
Replies
7
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,207
Messages
16,785,569
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom