Do you even care?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Walkwithgod

Good and Faithful Servant
Everyone in my life doesn't care about me now you God? I thought the deliverance would work and this was the last chance. Now I have my answer. Why was I placed on this earth to just be abused and used all my life? It's cruel, you see all of my tears but I feel you have deserted me. 

I'm sorry to hear you're having a hard time. He loves you always.  I'm glad you are here and still praying.  I'm praying for you in Jesus ' name. Amen. 

Jeremiah 31:3 The LORD appeared to us in the past, saying: I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness.

Many people on this website go through horrible things. Instead of feeling sorry for yourself, start praying for others and focusing on problems of other people. You will see what will happen...

Our Father loves you with an everlasting love...He's with you....He'll never leave you and forsake you...you are blessed because you know Jesus..just thank Him...He'll turn all your sorrows into joy....prayed  for you.in Jesus' name Amen

Bless other people.... they need you.... you are on this earth to be a blessing for others.... 

May the Lord bless you and wrap His arms around you and comfort you and touch all the deep hurts.... as only He Himself can do.... is my prayer for you in Jesus Name. amen

Many people on this website go through horrible things. Instead of feeling sorry for yourself, start praying for others and focusing on problems of other people. You will see what will happen...
please dont assume what i do and dont do. i pray for others on my fb list, i give financially when i am barely making it. i seek to understand his word daily but it does nothing. it seems its easier to not care about my walk anymore because this is what happens..you get accused of being selfish. The only way the devil will leave me alone and I can live a decent life is not seek him anymore. The only way is to be really selfishand care only about yourself.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

The lord do care, very much! Even when it hurts especially when it hurts, especially when you dont understand, especially when it seems he's taking forever to respond and act on your behalf. But my beloved I ask you today to love Jesus, to trust him and try sticking by him even when your prayers havnt been answered yet. ...., and then the multitudes turned and walked away and he turned to his 12 and asked would you all leave me to? Jesus loves you greatly , love him , & hang in there. I pray he draws you close to him ,that when he speaks to you and whisper to your heart everything fades away, as it should, because hes the only thing that matters in jesus precious name amen! Hang in there never give up!!!

Similar Requests

Im losing my faith. I feel like God hates me. He made me think someone was meant for me and brought me into a friendship with another girl whom i encouraged to join the worship team and now him and her are friends and shes stabbed me in the back and I feel like Hod used me to bring them together...
Replies
Views
Lord why have you forsaken me you were always with me in school but I did well now am suffering and struggling I feel very lonely I know it’s adulting but how am I going to pass now and make friends that I want and live the lifestyle that I want please let me leave the lifestyle I desire am...
Replies
Views
I am getting into a big troubles. A large batch of clothes supposed for sales but they all arrived with dirts, defects and extra small, I am not sure who will buy them as I am selling clothes in the internet hoping to get some income but it seems that I got cheated by the sellers in China. There...
Replies
Views
Father God today my sister's best friend Caron passed away in her early fifties. Her husband, sons, mother, sister, as well as my sister are not doing well. Caron had the most beautiful smile. She was retired Army military and enjoyed serving our country. She never spoke unkind words about...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am asking for some prayers and help I feel lost, alone, confused, and sad. I had dated this one girl, Katie, for almost 8 months I had prayed for companionship and the lord answered my prayers in the form of her. At least that's what I thought and still do we did everything...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom