Do not be weary trust Jesus words.

My life is in Jesus hands. Years goes away from us and will never return. Our time on earth is made by the Lord and He will call us home to heaven anytime. Our time is in His hands. Just trust His word. I am with you always.
 
My life is in Jesus hands. Years goes away from us and will never return. Our time on earth is made by the Lord and He will call us home to heaven anytime. Our time is in His hands. Just trust His word. I am with you always.
thanks needed this!
 
Yes, I believe this with all of my heart. He is the meaning of my existence. I love Jesus with all of my heart and I am ready to see Him in glory.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ezekiel 30:24 – “I will strengthen the arms of the king of Babylon and put my sword in his hand, but I will break the arms of Pharaoh, and he will groan before him like a mortally wounded man.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This...
Replies
9
Views
29
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 140:6 – “I say to the Lord, ‘You are my God.’ Hear, Lord, my cry for mercy.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 140:6, David makes a heartfelt declaration of faith. He proclaims, “You are my God,” which is more than just a...
Replies
11
Views
105
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 4:17 – “Those who carried materials did their work with one hand and held a weapon in the other.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Nehemiah 4:17 describes a unique and intense situation during the rebuilding of Jerusalem‘s...
Replies
11
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom