Do Not Be Deceived

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Matthew 7:15 states: “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.

In this day and time, there are many false prophets and wolves in sheep’s clothing in the church and behind the pulpit that come to prey upon God’s sheep. That is why the spiritual gift of discernment may be one of the most important of the gifts of the Spirit that there is.

I have asked God to honor this prayer over your life.

Let Us All Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name, bless me with a keen gift of discernment (discerning of spirits). Let me always be able to discern between good and evil, truth from error, truth from lies, and realness from fake or phony. God bless me to hear Your still voice over the cries of those who come to use me, steal from me, manipulate, intimidate, or deceive me out of anything You have blessed me with or will bless me with (my time, money, resources, assets, natural and or spiritual gifts, etc.). God bless me to be a blessing only to those whom you want me to be a blessing to. Don't let me give or minister to anyone you don't want me to give or minister to. God don't let me waste my time, anointing, or be deceived. Do not let me give that which is Holy unto the dogs.

Father bless all Your children to know and understand that You are our source. You will supply all our needs according to Your riches and glory by Christ Jesus. God let us all come to You in prayer asking You God for what we each stand in need of. Let us all remember, faith without works is dead. God thank you that You will supply all Your Children’s needs. Thank You Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I love and care about. Amen.

1 Corinthians 12:8-10 (NKJV): for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit, to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit, to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.

Do Not Be Deceived,
Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., BCPCLC
Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Last edited:
Whatever is against Gods word, it comes from the devil and he want us all in hells burning fire where we will suffer for eternity untold pain and sorrow. Let us all stay away from false doctrines, false teachings and false ideas that come along. Stick to bible truth and more than that, fast and pray daily, Jesus, deliver us from the evil squemes satan is bringing to all of us. Save us, protect us, guide our steps towards heaven. In Jesus name. Amen

I tell you in love that you are acting against scripture. For scripture commands us ( ie: God thas already told us) to give when someone asks.:

KJB1611 Luke 6:

30 Giue to euery man that asketh of thee, and of him that taketh away thy goods, aske them not againe.

31 And as yee would that men should doe to you, doe yee also to them likewise.

We are told many times in commands in the Bible this very thing. You can say no, you can argue. But, Yeshuah was very clear what he will say in return, and what will happen.
Here's a question when Jesus said to the sadducees in Mark 12 v 24 are you not therefore mistaken because you do not know the SCRIPTURES nor the power of God,? 25 For when they rise from the dead they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven..
Can you please show me what book he quoted Mark 12 v 25 scripture from

Here's a question when Jesus said to the sadducees in Mark 12 v 24 are you not therefore mistaken because you do not know the SCRIPTURES nor the power of God,? 25 For when they rise from the dead they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven..
Can you please show me what book he quoted Mark 12 v 25 scripture from
To answer your question...
Matthew 22:30 (NKJV):
For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels [a]of God in heaven.
Mark 12:25(NKJV): For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.
Luke 20:35 (NKJV): But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage.

Those Words came from God out of Jesus' mouth. The gospel of Mark was written first.

The writers wrote from first-hand knowledge and frequently as eyewitnesses. Matthew and John were eyewitnesses who wrote what they had observed. Neither Mark nor Luke was one of the original twelve disciples. Mark was a friend of Peter. Luke was a Gentile and a companion of Paul. Luke was the only non-Jew author. Mark wrote though information from Peter; Luke probably gained his knowledge from Paul and others as well as through his own research (Luke1:3). Each writer of the Gospels wrote through divine revelation and inspiration from God. .

Last edited:
"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
To answer your question...
Matthew 22:30 (NKJV):
For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels [a]of God in heaven.
Mark 12:25(NKJV): For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.
Luke 20:35 (NKJV): But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage.

Those Words came from God out of Jesus' mouth. The gospel of Mark was written first. Mathew and Luke use some of Mark's Gospel to write their Gospel. Remember Luke and Mark were not
of the original 12 disciples of Jesus.
was actually wanting to know what book was Jesus reffering to, as he was talking to the sadducess they knew which book and scripture he was reffering too

Similar Requests

• Article
God says to all of us the redeemed of the Lord. Love one another as I have loved you. It is never easy to deal with divorce or separation, it is not Gods will for us to divorce or separate from the person we promised love till death do us part. Letting go of your partner with whom you have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
🙏 God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I don’t become a bitter, complaining, critical, ungrateful person, no matter what my age is or how old I may become. God help me be appreciative and thankful to You for all Your blessings (big and small). Let me look for God stories every day You bless me to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
🙏 ❤️ 🙏 Let Us Pray: God, I ask in Jesus' name, bless my relationship with You and bless my relationships with others. There are times when I may feel that I am being drained, people trying to use me, take advantage of me, or mistreat me. God, I am not use to being treated that way, and God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Isaiah 41:10: Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ 2 Timothy 1:7: For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. Fear causes you to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This Teaching Clip made me think. Please Listen To Short Podcast: Matthew 7:1-2 Do Not Judge “Judge not, that you be not judged. For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you. The Measure of Grace At first glance, it’s...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom