Aloren

Disciple of Prayer
Brother my name is ### ### I am suffering dizziness problem at all times due to this problem I unable to concentrate my study I am preparing Neet exam sir plz prayer for me. because I continue falling down and felling like sick my whole study going to spoil brother plz prayer for me God give healings and success of my life
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name asking for Your healing touch on ###'s brother, ###. We ask that You would take away the dizziness that he is experiencing and give him the strength and focus he needs to prepare for his Neet exam. We pray that You would give him a sound mind and body so that he can be successful in his studies. We thank You for Your healing power and ask that You would restore ### to full health. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

Bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in the Lord, seek first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, care about, those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Always Pray and Talk to God
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been suffering from dizziness for a week now; it constantly feels like I am floating in a boat. I went to the doctor last week, and she gave me medicine for vertigo, but it didn't do me any good. I still feel dizzy, especially in the afternoon until evening. I am getting anxious because I...
Replies
11
Views
232
I fell down due to dizziness in the bathroom. I have cervical spondylosis. Due to sudden fall, I got injury to my back head. I took treatment. But I get dizziness sometimes when I see up or turn head left to right while lying on the bed. Please pray for ### to heal ### Jesus.
Replies
6
Views
246
Brother I am so depressed due to this dizziness problem at time of birth. I am unable to concentrate on my study. I prepared for the NEET exam. Brother, I continue to have this dizziness problem and many times feel like unconsciousness. Please prayer for me, God give me healing and success in my...
Replies
8
Views
334
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,892
Messages
16,793,155
Members
649,457
Latest member
Kylaraelway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom