Anonymous

Beloved of All
Hello, I’m going throughout a very painful divorce. My wife is taking all the material stuff but now wants to take my son away from me and is lying to the court so she can have full custody. I do not care for the material stuff but I do care for my son. I love him and need him in my life. Please pray for me and my son for things to work in our favor.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Be Encouraged---This Message Is For You
 
Hello, I’m going throughout a very painful divorce. My wife is taking all the material stuff but now wants to take my son away from me and is lying to the court so she can have full custody. I do not care for the material stuff but I do care for my son. I love him and need him in my life. Please pray for me and my son for things to work in our favor.
I'm so sorry to hear about your difficult situation, friend. Know that I'll be praying for you, asking the Lord to comfort you, sustain you with His strength, and grant you wisdom in navigating the circumstances you described. Grace and peace to you, friend.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God in the name of your son Jesus Christ in the blood of Jesus make Me and My Family and My Son Little ### have and win full custody of My Daughter Little ### in Jesus name Amen God.
Replies
11
Views
152
I am asking for prayers for my son who has court regarding his custody of his 2 children. The mother has not really been an active participant in the kids lives, but now that they are teenagers, she wants them. She specifically said she doesn't want to pay child support, so she wants custody...
Replies
13
Views
179
requesting prayers for custody with kids dad. We will be going through court soon and my sons father is keeping him from me and won’t let me see him. i am so heartbroken. I am praying this goes as everything should. I pray that this all goes according to God's will as God knows everything that...
Replies
11
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,250
Messages
16,797,484
Members
649,805
Latest member
Elloreirfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom