Divine wisdom, Oh God, what is my ...

Orpharios

Disciple of Prayer
Divine wisdom, Oh God, what is my purpose on earth show me speak to me. Uplift my Husband Protections Oh God may my family never deviate from you and your word..... May your light shine in my family Ameen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. I come before God with a thankful heart because He has never failed me. Though I am weary, overwhelmed, and carrying many burdens, I know He is faithful, and I choose to trust Him completely,his name alone be...
Replies
10
Views
178
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 5:2 “Hear my cry for help, my King and my God, for to you I pray.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 5:2, David is calling out to God with a deep sense of dependence. He calls God “my King and my God,” recognizing that...
Replies
10
Views
184
Heavenly Father, I believe you are the Holy One of Israel, a God of love and a God of might. Lord, I ask for the strength of your son Jesus to help me endure in love as adversaries of the principality of powers increase. I believe I have done all I can to reach estranged family members, those...
Replies
8
Views
501
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,563
Messages
16,789,485
Members
649,129
Latest member
Myrootorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom