Divine protection for my family traveling, health, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I pray my relationship between me and my children. I pray that my children will stay gracious, thankful, helpful and respectful toward me, school and work. I ask Lord Jesus to restore the love, respect, gratitude and peace between us, and to heal what has been broken. Lord, remove all...
Replies
10
Views
119
Lord I pray for all anxiety, fear, spiritual attacks and anything not of You to be gone. Bless him with Your peace tonight Lord. I rebuke every spirit of fear, torment, anxiety, frustration and confusion that has sought to disrupt my son's peace. I command every negative habit, rigidity...
Replies
9
Views
155
Heavenly Father, I come to You today seeking Your divine protection over my life, my mind, and the lives of my loved ones. You are my refuge and my fortress; my God in whom I trust.Cover me with Your mighty hand and shield me from all harm, danger, and fear. Protect my heart from worry, my mind...
Replies
10
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,104
Messages
16,807,298
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom