Cralmilan
Beloved of All
Lord, I pray that You will anoint a few new Godly caregivers swiftly for my son. Caregivers who will be dedicated, gentle, trustworthy and love to bring out the best in him. I pray my son will have a great connection with them, he will trust and have a special bond with these caregivers. Proverbs 27:17 As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. Lord, I pray for Your favor, wisdom and knowledge at all of my son's upcoming renewal meetings for his services. Lord, I ask that You anoint me, my son's SC, caregivers, siblings, friends and every member of his team as we advocate to get the best services for him. Lord, I know nothing is impossible for You. I know it was a difficult process last year but You faithfully answered me and the prayer warriors on this website and restored all his services which was a complete miracle. I pray for miracles, complete restoration for his current services and additional much needed services. Lord I thank You for my son's new SC and I pray that we will continue to be a strong team for my son. Lord, blessed all my son's services and every one that works with him and everyone in his life. I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ to cover my son, his services, everyone that works with him and everyone in his life, so that darkness cannot enter. No weapon formed against us shall prosper. May Your angels guard my son's services, our home, our vehicles and all our surroundings every day and every night. Lord surrounding us with Your peace and unity like a shield. I pray the new renewal services will provide miracles, breakthrough, favor, restoration and victory in his life. Jesus, I declare by Your stripes my son is completely heal. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, the way You want me to know You. So that I will trust You with my life and anyway that You move in my life. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps and actions. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.