Disunity in family

dmarieee

Humble Prayer Partner
Family members are consistently treating me badly. I pray every day for all of them but it is a constant battle.
 
Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you :)

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me :)

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Matthew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirit Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Be still and know that GOD hears our prayers even as we say them. Thank GOD for all that is good in our lives.
 
May God be with you, hear your prayer and meet your needs. I have prayed for this and to God be the Glory.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for our sister for our Dad, her mother died a few days ago, our sister needs prayers for salvation she is suffering alone, our brother is fighting with her, prayers for healing him also God is in control of the Satan liar division, disunity, they were a beautiful relationship but Satan...
Replies
9
Views
165
Praying please in the name of Jesus Christ for my family who are suffering a torment with disunity, betrayal between us, sadness, anger, God protect us and healing our hearts for their disobedience mistake we are exterminated we can’t see or talking because is only shouting yelling, crying...
Replies
10
Views
204
Praying for our family our sister her mother died for our Dad who died also for father day we are sad, our sister for our Dad her mother died a few days ago, our sister needs prayers for salvation she is suffering alone, our brother is fighting with her, prayers for healing him and her also of...
Replies
7
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,144
Messages
16,784,777
Members
648,725
Latest member
Aermareiroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom