Discouraged

Status
Not open for further replies.

1proudmommyof2

Servant of All
I haven't Heard from my children's father, idk if he's mad again or what's going on. My ### year old was counting on him visiting, I'm feeling my heat break all over again, please pray for reconciliation in this relationship. Please pray he forgives me for taking the kids but remembers why and tries to fix things w me. Please pray he visits; that we hear from him, I'm praying there isn't another woman and I'm praying he isn't walking away from us, please pray he remembers us, it felt like he started and now he's silent again. Please believe w me for a miracle in this situation.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:11 : Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Historical Context: This psalm, likely written by one of...
Replies
12
Views
191
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:11 : Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God. Historical Context: This psalm, likely written by one of...
Replies
12
Views
190
I am discouraged and depressed. The more I try to build a closer relationship with God the more problems I seem to have. My ### has end stage kidney disease, regarding my job even though I get very good job reviews, my ### has a habit of getting frustrated with me and making hurtful comments...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom