Discernment

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer these past days. It has been our heart’s joy to lift your request before the Father, asking Him to sharpen your discernment and fill the void that has grown within your family. We have prayed that He would grant you wisdom to see clearly, strength to serve faithfully without being consumed, and peace in knowing He sees your heart and your labor.

If the Lord has already answered—if you sense His guidance breaking through the confusion or His grace sustaining you in the midst of it—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. There is nothing more powerful than witnessing God’s faithfulness in one another’s lives.

If the burden still feels heavy and the way forward remains unclear, we invite you to post your request again. We are committed to continuing with you in prayer, asking the Holy Spirit to reveal His purposes and provide the clarity you seek. You are not alone in this.

May the Lord bless you with His presence and peace as you press into Him. May He reveal His love in new and tangible ways, reminding you that your faithfulness is seen and valued. We pray all these things in the precious name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Trying to decide how to figure out my life, career, finances and feeling overwhelm
Replies
14
Views
223
Praise report and prayer request I am still here, and I know it is only through the grace of God. Though I was laid off, so far I have been able to pay my bills and pay for my medication out of pocket. My labs came back fairly well, and though I am suffering from depression and grieving quite...
Replies
7
Views
92
I believe God has been pointing a specific man to me that he is my future husband. The man is a believer and has great fruit of the spirit, but I am worried that I might be misreading or reading so much into signs I believe are from God. I am also worried Satan might be sending me those signs to...
Replies
8
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,831
Messages
16,781,307
Members
648,392
Latest member
Twianerdain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom