Discernment

We continue to intercede on your behalf for greater discernment and understanding of the Spirit's revelation. We are honored that you invited us to join you in prayer, seeking God's guidance and protection over your emotions. If you have gained clarity and insight, we would be blessed to hear your praise report, glorifying God for His faithful guidance. If you are still seeking discernment, we encourage you to share your request again, allowing us to persist in prayer alongside you. May God bless you as you continue to draw near to Him through Jesus Christ. We pray for His peace to guard your heart and mind, revealing any fears and lies that the enemy may be using to hinder you. We ask for God's truth to reign in your life, setting you free from any emotional strongholds. We pray in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My prayer life has been under attack by witches. My prayer is for every evil work against me, my home/land and my support team to be destroyed and for the doorways to be revealed as to what gives witches access to me spiritually. I pray for the revelation, greater discernment and protection from...
Replies
6
Views
96
Lord Jesus, Please give my department head clear discernment especially with ###. Whisper to her heart and guide her decisions. Let her see what brings order, truth, and clarity. Father, You know the confusion caused by my coworker ###. I surrender this situation to You. Protect my work, my...
Replies
7
Views
257
I woke up with the words car crash in my mind. I do have some errands and a lunch with my mom today and I’m not sure why but it feels like the devil is trying to unsettle my mind and make me afraid and bring back my anxiety. Please pray for me. I pray that my mind is settled and I am protected...
Replies
8
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,217
Messages
16,785,632
Members
648,788
Latest member
Bwaonareinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom