Discernment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
Lord Jesus help me with discernment within a particular situation involving a person. Show me when something should be dismissed as my critical spirit or when You are warning me of deception. --- By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God; and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God 1 John 4:2,3
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I believe God has been pointing a specific man to me that he is my future husband. The man is a believer and has great fruit of the spirit, but I am worried that I might be misreading or reading so much into signs I believe are from God. I am also worried Satan might be sending me those signs to...
Replies
8
Views
199
🙏 Pursue Love 1 Cor 14:1, Love Abounds in Discernment, Wisdom to Choose Highest Phil 1:9-11, Consistently Knowing God Serving w/Joy Col 1:9-12... 🙌 Father thank You for demonstrating Your love for us while we were sinners Christ died for us, Rom 5:8. Help us in our freely receiving of that same...
Replies
11
Views
193
Lord God, grant me grace to flee from sexual lust and walk in holiness. Purify my thoughts, guard my heart, and strengthen me against temptation. Help me walk in Your purpose and revise my life goals according to Your will. Give me the spirit of discernment in every area of my life, so I may...
Replies
8
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,136
Messages
16,819,224
Members
651,201
Latest member
Snuirorlira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom