Disapoinment

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IIB

Guest
Prayer for ### that the garment of disappointment in ### life be scattered in the name of Jesus
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request.

A Prayer For YOU….

Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless Me! Encourage Me! Supply all my need! Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with peace, excellent health, protection from all evil, much joy and happiness. God most importantly bless me with a real, true, undying love for You and the ways of God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life.



Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears. Jesus manifests Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my God given dreams become reality and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.â€

Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I'm just generally in an extremely disappointed place in my life right now. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
169
Disappointed but not discouraged in Jesus name I even acknowledged the lord before applying in Jesus name I did
Replies
14
Views
222
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over and against, feelings of guilt, depression, disappointment and anxiety. Please stand with me in faith and prayer over this. All these things I humbly ask in Jesus Christ name with thanksgiving. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,189
Messages
16,807,943
Members
650,609
Latest member
Ethiurxonfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom