Disability hearing

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray for me I have a disability hearing tomorrow at ### I've been fighting this since ### and I really need all the prayers I can get I really need the assistance and pray that I can get approved please and thank you
Praying for you. How did the hearing go? Just believe and God will answer your prayers
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God's favor over my disability hearing on October 15. Pray that every medical record, document, and report needed for my case is released without difficulty, that the judge and everyone involved would have clarity and understanding, and that God's justice, mercy, and provision...
Replies
12
Views
74
Please pray that maybe I can get on some sort of disability for my mental health if God wills. I find it so hard to work and do general life tasks because of my mental health. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
104
Jehovah Jireh, The Lord Our Provider, I bring my sister's November hearing for disability before your throne of grace. You already know the exact day, the judge assigned, and every detail of that courtroom. Lord, open their eyes to see the truth of her limitations and grant her a favorable...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,140
Messages
16,796,614
Members
649,689
Latest member
Galuirmen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom