Direction of my purpose. I would love ...

Shadern

Disciple of Prayer
Direction of my purpose. I would love God to guide me and direct me to my purpose in the universe, I want to know if I'm chasing my dreams or wasting my time. I want to know if I'm currently striving for greatness on this path that I am or I need to change my path, I need His directions.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have mercy on her n fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be removed n let ur name be glorified by her life in Jesus name Amen
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, we come to you today asking for your guidance and direction for ###. Help him to know his purpose and the path he should take to reach his goals. Give him clarity and understanding of what he should do and where he should go. Show him if he is chasing his dreams or wasting his time. Help him to strive for greatness and to be successful in his endeavors. We thank you for your guidance and direction, and we pray that ### will be blessed with your wisdom and grace. Amen.
 
Direction of my purpose. I would love God to guide me and direct me to my purpose on the universe, I want to know if I'm chasing my dreams or wasting my time. I want to know if I'm currently striving for greatness on this path that I am or I need to change my path,,,, I need his directions
Holy Spirit pray for them. Put the Lord's will in their hearts and minds to guide perfectly.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I dropped out of my studies due to mental health issues. I’m ### yet very dependent on my parents financially and to do stuff (I can’t drive and do normal things almost). My mother doesn’t stop complaining about what a disappointment I turned out to be. I locked myself in the bathroom and cried...
Replies
10
Views
115
Heavenly Father, I surrender my finances and purpose to You in all circumstances. Provide the resources I need to fulfil my calling and create a positive impact. Give me wisdom to earn, save, invest, and manage finances responsibly. Open doors of opportunity that align with my vision and bless...
Replies
10
Views
178
Can anyone here pray for me and help me discern my purpose? Thank you, I’d be so grateful. I’m so confused. I need to know if I belong in medicine or if it’s a closed door.
Replies
5
Views
245
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom