Difficult to function help in this heat ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 89:10 – “You crushed Rahab like one of the slain; with your strong arm you scattered your enemies.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 89:10 highlights God’s power and victory over His enemies. The name “Rahab” in this...
Replies
11
Views
165
I’m finding it difficult to be good and kind and selfless and everything the Bible tells us to be. I keep hearing a voice saying I’m a dirty ### or ###. I’d like to repent if I did anything wrong or from the wrong place. I fear the day of Reckoning and what that means for me. How can I start...
Replies
7
Views
273
Dealing with SSI issues and their lies trying to take more of my only finances as I’m elderly and much in pain with hand and now arm making it very difficult to afford anything and to accomplish these overwhelming demands and so thirsty with diabetes and other serious conditions. Need mighty...
Replies
8
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,702
Messages
16,791,445
Members
649,295
Latest member
Dwiontaurion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom