Difficult situation

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer concerning the difficult situation you shared that is too heavy for you to handle alone. We have continued to lift you up before the Lord and to ask for His divine intervention in your circumstances, that He would step into your situation, ease this burden you are carrying, and bring a solution that aligns with His perfect will.

We are reminded of the promise in Psalm 55:22 and in Matthew 11:28 that He invites us to cast our burdens on Him and that He will sustain us and give us rest.

If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We continue to pray that the Lord will meet you in this heavy season with His peace and provision. We pray in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, I face a situation that is too heavy for me to handle alone. I ask for Your divine intervention right now. Please step into my circumstances, ease this burden, and bring a solution that aligns with Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
80
Almighty God, I face a situation that is too heavy for me to handle alone. I ask for Your divine intervention right now. Please step into my circumstances, ease this burden, and bring a solution that aligns with Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
14
Views
92
Almighty God, I face a situation that is too heavy for me to handle alone. I ask for Your divine intervention right now. Please step into my circumstances, ease this burden, and bring a solution that aligns with Your perfect will. In Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
12
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,121
Messages
16,784,496
Members
648,692
Latest member
Dhnaruyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom