Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Lord, let me experience prosperity in every area of my life. No blockages, hindrances, delays etc. Let all people under influence of the god of this world release everything that belongs to me in the name of Jesus!!! I see everyday unfair stuff and cannot watch it any more!!! The devil mocks me and undermines me etc.
 
Do you love Him from a distance? The ### Camp song "Same Power" says He lives in us. Ask for Father Son Holy Spirit to abide in your heart? He can be in you.
 
```markdown
Lord, let me experience prosperity in every area of my life. No blockages, hindrances, delays etc. Let all people under influence of the god of this world release everything that belongs to me in the name of Jesus!!! I see everyday unfair stuff and cannot watch it any more!!! The devil mocks me and undermines me etc

God say that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it.​

​

He puts it this way:​

​

Matthew 18:19​

19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​

​

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​

​

Romans 8:28​

​

28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

​

```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I give thanks for your prayers that got me my pension deposit on time. Now I need release of my SS payments right away. I must move from my granddaughter's apt because her mother, my daughter, keeps bad mouthing me and causing too much negativity around me. We did not have the best relationship...
Replies
10
Views
305
Break all generational curses of manipulation and control .. setting ### free and that the Lord will restore everything that the enemy has stolen from ###.. cover ### with your precious blood in all areas of ### life. In Jesus Christ Name Amen
Replies
11
Views
232
Dear Lord, Thank You for the gift of peace of mind and inner peace despite the financial trials I am facing. I humbly pray, O Lord, that You release Your breakthrough and miracles in my life. You know the desires and intentions of my heart — I only want to help my family and others live a good...
Replies
8
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,319
Messages
16,809,814
Members
650,728
Latest member
Azzoamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom