Devil is attacking I have a relative who when ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

swint10

Humble Prayer Partner
Devil is attacking

I have a relative who when they found out that I had joined a church has become angrier and angrier. Now every Sunday they come to my house arguing. This Sunday they came to my house in a crying rage saying that the people from the church don't care about me and neither does God.

Please pray that the Lord continues to fight my battles for me and that he would continue to provide provision and guidance.

Thank you and God bless
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, the devil is attacking me. I know you know this. He is using my ex to poke at me and cause me pain, and he is using discouragement to hinder me from progress. Please Lord help me deal with these things. Please watch over me and protect me. Help me through these trying times, I am sore...
Replies
8
Views
240
The devil is attacking me and my family. I need God's divine intervention, love, support, guidance, strength, and protection from the enemy. Prayer for my ### yr old daughter ### who lives with her dad and step mom. She is running away due to issues in the home. Also for my ### yr daughter and...
Replies
8
Views
320
I have a relative named ### who keeps making me very uncomfortable. Please pray about my situation Amen
Replies
4
Views
23
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom