I have a relative ### who keeps making me uncomfortable

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I have a relative named ### who keeps making me very uncomfortable. Please pray about my situation Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all please continue praying with me for my mom's salvation to be a follower of Christ alone and to heal from her chronic joint, bone and bodily pains that are persisting for years and docs have no idea what it is or mock her saying she is fine. Please in Jesus name, help me pray and triple...
Replies
6
Views
279
God please help everyone in the world that is struggling to get a job or to get housing because everything is high. God and Jesus I depend on you to help me if I ask my family or others to help they complain when people ask me for help I help out like you wanted me to and everyone should do the...
Replies
8
Views
318
Please pray that God and Jesus send me someone who loves me and don't judge me like everyone else does. Most of my family judges me and society does too. I have been alone and lonely all my life. I have nobody to relate to; everyone has someone and my family has each other, and I have nobody...
Replies
9
Views
417
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,483
Messages
16,788,512
Members
649,053
Latest member
Qspeymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom