devil been doin' surprise attacks against me. Need ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
devil been doin' surprise attacks against me. Need full armor to cover me and demons to be rebuked. I feel shaken, and need peace.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The enemy is using the spirit of rejection, abandonment, from childhood traumas by using people to ignore me, makimg me feel and question why people are acting this way with me. They see me in church but dont greet me and its not just one person but several. As a sneer i see whats happening and...
Replies
11
Views
256
I have been feeling like death and been heavily attacked by a witchcraft coven. They anointed me and have been torturing me and my loved ones and the church and body of Christ. They have been trying to cause me to be socially awkward, negative energy, and cursing me to cause me to have a...
Replies
7
Views
369
Please pray for other people who are being caught in the crossfire of harassment and targeting that is being directed toward me. So, so many people are being lied to, hurt and deceived as the people who are targeting me try to harm me. There is even at least one person whose spouse is cheating...
Replies
10
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,186
Messages
16,785,150
Members
648,766
Latest member
Hoiranian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom