Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Please pray that God will grant me supernatural favor in Jesus' name. Pray that God will effectively allow me to cast all my cares on Him because He cares for me. Please pray that God will give me peace that surpasses all understanding and faith at least as small as a mustard seed. Please pray that God will grant me His divine guidance, wisdom and protection in the days and weeks to come. Please pray that I will think on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, of good report, are full of virtue and are praiseworthy while I am going through this season in my life. Please please please pray for God to bless me with a favorable outcome. To God be all the glory. Thank you.
I prayed in Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father in Jesus name, I ask for your divine mercy and protection. The property managers keep hounding me to sign a document that will cover up their wrongdoings. I already send the required documents to the city and state without the property management's knowledge. These documents tell the...
Replies
6
Views
181
Jesus you are everything to me. I have been applying since March for jobs. I have paid for resumes to be made, haf AI to do it, remade it myself, had my friend in management do it, had others look over it and remake it, paid another subscription that updates your resume everything you apply. I...
Replies
9
Views
74
May God give me this opportunity. May He guide me in my interviews, training, job processes. Please Lord. Give this one on me. Amen!
Replies
10
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,878
Members
648,979
Latest member
Scroumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom