Desperate Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter london1001
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

london1001

Guest
Please pray with me.. I am in a desperate situation. I owe a lot of money due tomorrow, and even though I don't have it, I do believe in the impossible, but I need prayer. I could lose the person I love the most because of it, and I have nothing left to survive on. But with the power of prayer, this can change.. Please pray with me. Thank you
 
Hello Friend, I prayed to God for you ....!

May God bless you and fulfill all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

i have been having financial problems lately and in desperate need of help as bills and overdue dates are piling up. most of the hopes i have been counting have not seem to work out. im lost and in desperate need of help and guaidance to overcome this problem .
Replies
14
Views
248
Please pray for a brother/ pastor friend of mine in ### ( named ### ) who is extremely ill and has requested prayer. God bless you
Replies
12
Views
209
My mum is severely depressed, she doesn’t want to live. Her room is hate to say it, a hoarder room and you need to climb to get into it. Her husband is abusive and she feels very stuck. I’m struggling to keep lifting her up and giving her hope. She has lived ### nearly ### years of all forms of...
Replies
7
Views
291
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,256
Messages
16,820,608
Members
651,286
Latest member
Geyrorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom