Desperate need of deliverance and healing severely ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need deliverance from sins! I’m angry with God feel like He rejected me! Cursing God and His people
Replies
10
Views
118
I request your continued prayers for my friend, ###. He is the only son of a Christian preacher and was dedicated to God’s service from an early age. He also personally made a commitment to serve God in Christian ministry. However, for many years he struggled with drug use, smoking, and alcohol...
Replies
7
Views
143
I am in desperate need for a breakthrough in deliverance. I need of prayer for the softening and cleansing of my heart to love as God wants me to love. I am a believer, but I was not truly making Jesus my LORD as I allowed a lack of diligence to cause me to fall into sin and become a dry place...
Replies
9
Views
312
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,102
Messages
16,807,249
Members
650,542
Latest member
Spardira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom