Desperate Help In Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eacage40

Guest
Asking for prayer for my Husband ### who needs the Lord I know the word tells us not every one will except the Lord, But I believe the word when the Lord tells me ask what every in Jesus name and it will be so, that the sanctified wife sanctifies the Husband and that my whole house would be saved, Im asking Gods will to flow in ### that he would be delivered from Alchol and the life of parting and the desire to be with other woman this is so hurtful, Lord I pray you would convicted my husband of his verbal and mental abuse toward me and his children, father I pray ### would see the errors of his ways and how much he is hurting me, that he would turn to you for his salvation, that generatiional curses would be lifted off his life in Jesus Name, Lord I pray you would send a married saved strong christian man in to ### life that he would come long side him and teach him your ways, in Jesus name, Father I don't know how much more I can take, I feel so lonely I fill like were just room mates I can't remeber the last time ### has kisses me or held me or hugged me, or even told me he loves me, much he so quick to but me down all the time or talk about me Lord I pray for your peace, love, joy, compassion fill ### heart, that our marriage could be restores and his relationship with his daughters would be restored in Jesus name..That you father would remove all outward distraction like his evil single friends that call everty fridayt and saturday at 9pm comming to pick him up to go to a bar, father deliever this people out of ### life in Jesus name amen.
 
Psalms 22:24 For He has not despised or disdained the suffering of the afflicted one; He has not hidden His face from him but has listened to his cry for help. Dear God, Please bring this family peace and comfort knowing if they ask for Your help you will provide. Those who believe and trust in You will be delivered from their pain. In Christ name I pray, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me because I struggle with masturbation and pornography. Help me to overcome this struggle continuously pray for me because it has been a long fight. I want to go to God confidently and not ashamed. Pray please that God changes this for me. I am also praying for a Godly spouse. Thank...
Replies
12
Views
180
My husband has been seeing someone as well having fornication and pornography issues within this. He has left me and our little ones and moved right in with this woman. We haven’t been intimate and he says he’s over US and this marriage. This other woman is also trying to push a divorce on him...
Replies
7
Views
307
Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I am lost right now. Don't know what to do. Talked to the sheriff; she will conduct a survey, put boundaries, and identify all inside the lot. Ask if they are involved with the defendants. If yes, she can evict them. If not, she cannot. What kind of law is this? The...
Replies
8
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,240
Messages
16,820,471
Members
651,275
Latest member
Naloisselrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom