Desperate For Job/ Peace In Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bet777

Guest
Pls Pray For Favor that the Lord will place my resume in the right persons hands, need a good paying job/w/benefits, preferably in a hospital setting. I am a Cert. Medical Asst have been Unemployed for a yr and have 1 mth left for Unemployment, not sure if I can get another extension. I have a great amount of debt, which is laying heavy on me. Rent from my Mom, she is always very angry, can't seem to please her, know she is worried about me getting a job and giving money for the oil, lately her anger has been terrible. I know she would like to sell the house, at this point, I think it would be best. I love her, but I can't take constantly feeling I'm not good enough or that she can control me!
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Be Blessed…Because You Are Blessed,

Encourager ### ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Yes Lord, May ### find your job Lord, May there be compassion in this family, we get concerned Lord, and emotions flare Lord, and usually hurting the ones we love the Most Lord, May they get along Lord, Give them your words and your actions Lord, Open up your New Door for ### Lord, May she have confidence and JOY in you Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

/>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Need urgent prayer for A HUSBAND WHO LACKS COMPASSION that BREAK HIS WIFE snd break in the home and marrige Need urgent intervention in my marrige for god to bring godly conviction to my husband from all Of his wrong doing and to take to be God fearing man husband needs to be for his wife...
Replies
7
Views
116
Jesus please bless me with a new job. All I keep getting is rejection letters. I don't know what else to do. I am struggling and have remade my resume. Also had others remake it. I pray that whatever is blocking me will be removed and that no more rejection letters come. I pray for a better work...
Replies
12
Views
179
I need as much prayer as I can get. I have been married to a narcissist for around 10 months. I am desperate to escape him but every avenue is a dead end. Every shelter is full or if they can take me, it would require me leaving my 2 dogs behind and I’m sure I would never see them again. They...
Replies
14
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,453
Messages
16,800,016
Members
649,985
Latest member
Goanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom