Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus you are everything to me. I have been applying since March for jobs. I have paid for resumes to be made, haf AI to do it, remade it myself, had my friend in management do it, had others look over it and remake it, paid another subscription that updates your resume everything you apply. I...
Replies
9
Views
89
I need as much prayer as I can get. I have been married to a narcissist for around 10 months. I am desperate to escape him but every avenue is a dead end. Every shelter is full or if they can take me, it would require me leaving my 2 dogs behind and I’m sure I would never see them again. They...
Replies
14
Views
212
Jesus please bless me with a new job. All I keep getting is rejection letters. I don't know what else to do. I am struggling and have remade my resume. Also had others remake it. I pray that whatever is blocking me will be removed and that no more rejection letters come. I pray for a better work...
Replies
12
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,115
Messages
16,807,399
Members
650,554
Latest member
Valoydaruerain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom