Desperate, desperate-Prayer Request. please, please Pray

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all who prayed, thank you so much. Felt led that night to go to a certain prayer meeting, and the topic was amazing (they had finished one topic and unexpectedly went on to another..unexpected to me at least). It was on tithing. It was wonderful. Thank you all so much...seemed like it gave me more clarity on what to do. Amen, God is good. Please, if you would, keep praying for me. Would love to see that financial miracle, and soon! :) But the topic was so wonderful, so timely! Praise God! :)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###'s well known ###'s mother who was kidnapped & being held for ransom! I'm horrified & highly disturbed that she's not been found? We As Christians "Must pray" for The Good Lord's Help to bring her home safely! My prayers over her & you'all are Psalms 91, Luke 10:17-20, Numbers...
Replies
12
Views
127
I am still unemployed; I am trying not to be nervous that the time I paid for help with this job search is winding down, and that if I do not get a job before the end of the year, not only will I be without housing and meds, but I will not have the mental capacity to keep up pretending as one...
Replies
7
Views
14
Dear Christians, I am asking you once again... once again I am asking you with pain and desperation to pray for me. Today, in the courtroom, the final decision will be made. I will not be present; only my recording from when I was at the court to give my statement about what happened to me will...
Replies
10
Views
44
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,864
Messages
16,804,203
Members
650,358
Latest member
Feoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom