Anonymous
Beloved of All
I have had so much stress lately. There are times of prayer, where I feel the answer is that God will come through, and to wait, have faith. Yet the stress continues. I am asking, and ask you to please pray, for a very big financial blessing, one of $200,000.00 or more. I have so many burdens, various debts, loved ones, desiring freedom from my current living situation, and I just need help. I don't know how to get out of this trap myself, and ask you to please please pray that God would deliver me, and grant me the desires of my heart. Or even if I could have a check, for like $3,000.00 or more, would help so much with immediate issues. Please, I am asking you, to PLEASE please pray for me, for this. I know everyone has their own burdens/desires, but this is more so..the stress I am having, the concern, the great desire for this are all so big. As well as for a friend to have relief from their desperate financial situation as well..please if you would, please pray. I need guidance, and so desire desperately this supernatural blessing. Would you please pray? Would mean so much...and thank you truly..!!
