Despear

  • Thread starter Thread starter jjwitmer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jjwitmer

Guest
My family and I are so broke and we can't even put food on the table right now. Our landlord just called and if we don't catch up with the rent, we will be evicted. I am so worried and scared. I feel so depressed; everything seems to be crashing down below my feet. Can someone please pray for us? I don't know what else I can do.
 
AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
I am praying for you and am sure that God will find a way to help you and your family. 2 years ago, as a single mom with a Master's, I was laid off from my online high school AP courses teaching position and another job as manager of commercial sales. We were evicted in ### in 30 days and I lost the home I was renting out in ### as the renter stopped paying the rent and it takes longer to evict someone in ###. There is light at the end of the tunnel and we are all connected through God. I feel your pain. Just know that God will see you through this. God bless you and yours.
 
Child of the King of Kings,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the Christian who sent this prayer to me. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

God Loves You With His Life

& Don’t You Ever Forget It….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

©Please Pass This Prayer On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
 
Dear ###,

I pray that the Lord will come in his mighty power to remove every obstacle in your way on your path in Jesus name. I speak to every mountain in your life to be leveled and hills become low, in Jesus name. I cast down every argument, every imagination and every high things that exalts itself against the knowledge of God in your life bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ Jesus. Every plans of Satan be destroyed in Jesus name, for the plan of God to be established and fulfilled and the Glory of God be revealed. Let the peace of God that surpasses all understandings guard your heart and your mind through the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I ask in the name of Jesus and I believe that you received in Jesus name. AMEN
 
Lord God please make a way for food on

the table and rent to be paid, in

your precious name I pray.
 
Lord speak peace to this family and reveal to them a way....Lord make their crooked paths straight and send blessings from above...Lord direct their feet and bring people into their lives to show them where to receive help. Lord touch them in Jesus name....Sister I am not sure where you are but in the USA there are food banks everywhere call your local churches and they usually know where they are located in your town or city. Call your local welfare department and they do have emergency funds in most states and they can direct you in other areas to get help...Lord touch this family and bring jobs and money to their home by the power of Your grace and mercy in Jesus name...
 
Dear Almighty God, I'm asking You for an open door to finances for this family. Thank You that You are the Source of all Provision, that You make a Way for the Provision and that You are the Provision. May this family cling to, trust in, rely on You and receive, even right now, from Your unstoppable mighty right hand! In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
 
Lord, join my voice to that of your children who have cried unto on behalf of this family in dire need of the basic necessities of life. You are a merciful God, so father have mercy on them and provide them with food be directly from above as you did in the desert with the children of Israel, be through bird like you fed Elijah or through one of your servant like you did through a widow. We thank you for hearing and answering our prayer in Jesus name, amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need as much prayer as I can get. I have been married to a narcissist for around 10 months. I am desperate to escape him but every avenue is a dead end. Every shelter is full or if they can take me, it would require me leaving my 2 dogs behind and I’m sure I would never see them again. They...
Replies
14
Views
211
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
439
Good morning, Blessings to everyone in the name of Jesus Christ. Please pray for me as I am having trouble sleeping due to worry and anxiety about financial strain and possible loss of my home and belongings. The landlords may bring an eviction lawsuit against me due to a high amount of rent...
Replies
8
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,535
Messages
16,800,651
Members
650,054
Latest member
Pnneyreth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom