Desire

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer as you sought God’s will concerning your heart’s desire. It has been our joy to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to guide, provide, and open the doors He has prepared for you. We trust that He hears and answers according to His perfect timing and purpose.

If your desire has been fulfilled—if you’ve seen God’s hand move in acceptance, provision, or fruition—we would love to celebrate with you! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If, however, the answer hasn’t yet come or feels unclear, we encourage you to post your request again. We remain committed to praying alongside you, believing that God is at work even when we don’t see it.

May the Lord continue to draw you closer to Himself as you seek His heart through Jesus Christ. We pray for peace, patience, and unwavering trust in His promises, knowing that He who began a good work in you will bring it to completion. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying for a desire for healthy social interactions, and not desire wrong things and be loved, accepted in the Lord and stop and not rely on or trust in people. Not need attention, pity, glory in misery and spiritual attacks. For increased faith. For forgiveness, mercy and grace from the Lord...
Replies
9
Views
102
Please pray for me, ###. I am praying so deeply for the miracle that I have been praying for everyday for to happen—what I deeply the deepest desire in my heart, happen the miracle that I am longing for it so much. I’ve been struggling with deep depression and heavy aches of worry, but I am...
Replies
9
Views
382
Dear heavenly father I come to you in the name of Jesus with this prayer of pain and hurt, if i'm meant to be alone, then please take away my desire to be loved. Because it hurts to crave something i might never have. It hurts to look at people who have someone and wonder what it feels like to...
Replies
11
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,139
Messages
16,784,714
Members
648,716
Latest member
Bsarourin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom