Desire For Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter kamran
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kamran

Guest
God, please help me unfold mysteries of my mind, help me be content with what you give me, help me with life and let me be at peace with my present state that you have given me. amen
 
Lord. I Pray for Your Peace and Mercy Just Now Lord, May he see your Miracles in every single thing Lord, May he Praise your name in all times Lord, In Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord in Jesus name continue to bless ### and bring him to the full purpose and plan that You have ordained for his life...bring Peace and continue to allow him to walk by faith and not by sight. Strengthen his mind, spirit and body in Jesus name.
 
Know that Somebody, Somewhere Is Praying Just For You. Be Encouraged!

I have asked God to honor your prayer request. Keep Your Focus on God. Isaiah 26:3 tells You, child of God: Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Jer. 29:11 tells you: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope. God Has Great Plans for Your Life…Trust God. He Loves YOU. Everything will be alright!!!!

You stay prayerful and thankful unto God. Pray about everything and don’t worry about anything. Don’t worry about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Stay in God’s Word. Meditate upon His Word. Confess God’s Word over your life. And walk in obedience to the Word of God. God has given you and all His Children the grace and strength to obey His Word. God honors obedience.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to reach out to someone who can provide support, like a trusted friend, family member, or a mental health professional. You are not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help. If you're in immediate...
Replies
7
Views
186
Please pray that I will be taught how to test the spirits, help me to understand that God will always be a good loving God and that the spirits need to be tested and confronted for us to live happy lives. Please pray that the spirits that God has given me is of love power and a sound mind, help...
Replies
11
Views
157
Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I'd like to request for prayers please. I am recovering from a heartbreak. I've grown attachment to a man who did not pursue me. This man had been in constant need since last year - always having problems with family, health, friends, work and finances. He also...
Replies
14
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,401
Messages
16,810,814
Members
650,783
Latest member
Reirnarardath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom