Depression

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamrae318

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray that God will lift this deep dark dreadful depression from my life. Pray that He will give me a strong will to live rather than only exist.
 
I pray that God will restore your happiness. In The name of Jesus. Come to him dear and he will take care of you. :)

Psalms 126:5,6

"Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, bearing seed for sowing, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him."

Phillipians 4:11

I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as I am considering getting a prescription for depression from my doctor. We had discussed me getting this years ago when my sister passed away and I was depressed but I guess I ended up not needing them so never brought it up again. But I have now hit a place in my life where...
Replies
12
Views
192
Praying for Depression weariness depression, indigestion to be gone, joy and hope peace to fill my heart , Gods mercy and favor at work for upcoming school year as a ###, praying for wisdom and protection.
Replies
12
Views
175
It's almost been two weeks since the breakup and I've been feeling very depressed lately. I hardly want to do anything anymore other than sleep and have to force myself to eat and get up to go to work. I've lost all interests in everything and have no desire to do anything anymore. Today I...
Replies
8
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,494
Messages
16,777,564
Members
648,050
Latest member
Zaitview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom