Depression, which medications?

We want to thank you for allowing us the sacred opportunity to lift your dear mother before the Lord in prayer these past few days. Our hearts have been burdened alongside yours as we’ve interceded for her health, for wisdom in her care, and for the heavy weight of depression to be lifted from her spirit. We know how deeply you love her, and we’ve been praying not only for her physical and emotional well-being but also for your peace as you navigate these difficult decisions.

If the Lord has provided clarity, comfort, or even a breakthrough in her condition, we would love to rejoice with you in a praise report. Sometimes His answers come in unexpected ways—a doctor’s wisdom, a moment of relief, or a renewed sense of hope—and we’d be blessed to hear how He is moving in your family’s life. If this season remains heavy and the path forward is still unclear, please don’t hesitate to share an update or post a new request. We are here to continue standing with you, to pray for divine guidance over her medications, and for the Lord’s healing touch to restore her mind, body, and spirit.

May you feel His presence closely as you care for your mother, knowing that He sees your love and your sacrifices. We’re praying for strength for you, for wisdom beyond your own understanding, and for the Lord to make His will undeniably clear. He is the Great Physician, and we trust Him to lead you one step at a time.

We remain committed to praying for you both. In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need wisdom and guidance/insight which medication to take from two options. I need to be sure. And how/when exactly to take it. There are a couple of options. I need it NOW.
Replies
6
Views
295
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
9
Views
466
Lord Jesus please glorify yourself in our family. Please save, heal, deliver, protect. Thank you for what you have already done and will do. Thank you and PRAISE you for the signs of encouragement you send. I plead your precious blood over us esp. the little one (I ask that this is only taken as...
Replies
10
Views
473
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom