Depression, Feeling Unsatisfied

  • Thread starter Thread starter luiza
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luiza I'm well aware of life's troubles. I know the pain, the sorrow. I know what it is like to want to give up. I've been through most of it all. I have been at the point of even not wanting to live. But now I know that life is God's way of making us stronger. I pray right now in Jesus' name that God will guide you through each day, not just today. I want you to read Psalm #35, #25, #61 daily and I also want you to slow down some and listen to the still inner voice inside you before you make any decision. I pray that you will be blessed with positive people in your life and that God will reveal a definite purpose for you. God bless.
 
Praying that you will have a better life today, tomorrow and always. Amen.
 
Thank you, I wasn't able to pray for others. I'm finding it hard and that's not how it should be, but thank you for taking the time out of your day to pray and speak to me and for me.

###
 
Father thank-you for the world and you the Savior in it. Look upon this person and satisfy her strength in you. Father lead us to follow you to your word of love charity and hope. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord my god. Few months back someone came to my life and showed me how sex life is supposed to be. It was a short life and I lost everything in few months. Now I feel I'm the most unlikelyest person in the whole world. I don't get physical intimacy anymore. My wife can provide me, she has...
Replies
6
Views
254
I am feeling very down at the moment. I would value prayers and for a new job to come my way next week. I am not feeling very happy at the moment. I want to work and save lots of money to move abroad. Please pray for me to get my life together. I just feel so down. I never planned for my...
Replies
8
Views
383
It's almost been two weeks since the breakup and I've been feeling very depressed lately. I hardly want to do anything anymore other than sleep and have to force myself to eat and get up to go to work. I've lost all interests in everything and have no desire to do anything anymore. Today I...
Replies
8
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom