Depression And Crisis Please Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter fredcat22
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fredcat22

Guest
Friends please continue to pray for me. Please pray that this darkness and pain might lift from me and that my situation might improve. Please pray that help will come to me and that I can also find the right healers and people to improve things. I pray to the Lord to please send help and to instill me with strength and courage and willpower and guidance to do the things I need to do to make improvements and rise back up into the light. I want to rejoin life again and shine the light to others. I am so very sorry for being a drain or burden to others or creation.
 
Dear Lord help our friend he needs your help so bad he can't do this on his own...don't let him feel he is any kind of drain or burden on others....we all need help and at times feel we are a burden....but you God know he will make it through these dark times. Expedite the process of his healing, make him better now Lord let him live in joy and be free from the pain....thank you God amen.
 
Fred, first you are NOT A DRAIN NOR BURDEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are the Lord's Child. The Lord is YOUR ONLY HEALER, but he has placed his Doctors, and servants, here on earth to also help you.

Lord, I lift ### to you just now Lord, Send YOUR helper to him Lord, and even though it may be extremely difficult right now for him, may He search your direction, may you lead him to a worship service on TV Or Online that is on, may he listen to your Music Lord, May you speak renewed meaning to him Lord, may he have the courage to reach out Lord, to someone he knows that will and can help him Lord, Through your Intervention Lord, tug at him Lord, Intervene Lord, Give him your Mighty Shield of Grace and Protection just now Lord, Let this second he accept, He is revived in YOU, In Jesus Name Amen

/>TENTH AVENUE NORTH YOUTUBE - Search Videos
 
Lord healing is needed for your son. I pray now and plead the blood of Jesus for this ###'s redemption. Go to war against the devil spirits that plague him with illness and depression. In Jesus name. Amen Read Psalm # 35 # 6 # 61 daily.
 
Father in the name of Jesus this is a prayer of a truly repentant child of Yours. I know your promise if we call You, you will hear us and right now I believe you have heard the prayer of this dear child of yours with a genuine need. Father we lay down his burden at your feet believing that You will lift him up. Fill him with Thy Spirit of Truth and comfort him in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.
 
GOD HAS BLESSED YOU ALREADY FROM VICTORY! AMEN. GOD HAS SURROUNDED YOU AND IS GUIDING YOU AND YOU ARE OBEYING GOD'S LOVE.

You are truly blessed!!!!!!!!
 
Lord we have committed our works to you by lifting my self out of depression at times I know the feeling you have. Lord will help you through his integrity and it will shine on you in you and through you. One day you will step outside and know that Christ is abundantly living inside you and you are too a child yet an adult of God. Flying on invisible angels wings and completing your daily tasks without struggle just pure fun! Loving God and knowing Christ is what makes the diffrence in your life. Have fun lifes too short to hide behind advance and hold the true hand of God by achieving the best in life even though you know the world is not yours it is only a dwelling place you can live in the world not of the world. Please reread this and contemplate on this prayer. Lord of lord s--- pring him loose and let him free. Lord make his days to live for each days . Praising you will be his new mission. Write and let us know what you have accomplished here so we can cheer for the person I know that you can be through our Lord and Saviors light of the world. Amen. Trust and achieve friend...Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

**Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,** I hope you are all doing well when you read this message. First of all, thank you for taking the time to read it. I am writing because I truly need your prayers. It has taken me a long time to find the courage to open my heart, but I feel that I can no...
Replies
10
Views
149
Please pray for my son who is new to adulthood. We have been on a journey with him for many years. He suffers from Autism (high functioning, if only he would believe that), significant to severe OCD, Sensory Processing Disorder, ADHD, generalized anxiety disorder, PTSD (from past therapy...
Replies
9
Views
233
I'm very tired and weary from situations that have caused me severe depression. I have been praying for years about these problems. I thank God for prayers he has answered, but I'm still dealing with some unanswered prayers. First, I'm deeply troubled by the prankster who has pranked our home...
Replies
9
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,917
Messages
16,816,638
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom