Depressed

  • Thread starter Thread starter ryan@blackinkdesigns.com
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ryan@blackinkdesigns.com

Guest
Struggling with depression, anxiety, and fears. Feeling unloved, uncared for and feel like giving up. Feel emotionally detached. Feel like nothing is working out in my life. Too much pain, too much struggling... I'm tired and needs God's help. I am born again/saved. Just struggling. Thanks! May God bless you for your prayers.
 
Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact …Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction.
• I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance.
• I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline.
• I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health.
• I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment.
• I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection.
• I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook.
• I am blessed when I go in and when I come out.
• Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name.
• Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations.
• I declare that with God, ALL things are possible in my life!
And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail and everyone I am connected to. We are blessed in Jesus’ name. Amen. So BE IT!

U-R-Blessed,

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS
 
I also struggle with depression and feel exactly as you. You're not alone, keep seeking God.

Dear Heavenly Father,

Hear our prayer, please Lord lift the burdens from us, protect and guide us. We seek your will and peace, and hope to have your favor in our lives. Please bring comfort, joy and happiness in our lives. In Jesus name Amen
 
Beloved (((((###)))), It is undoubtedly a difficult time for you at present with what you feel and are going through. But I want for you to know that God is ever present in your life and He wants for you to know it!

When things like what you are experiencing come into being, we have to be on an all-time guard against the snares of the adversary, satan, for it is he who instills such things to happen and for a reason. His reason is simply that he is the antithesis of all that is good and that comes from God. God is the giver of love, joy, happiness, peace, comfort, and tranquility in your life. When you feel devoid of those things, the adversary immediately takes over to make you feel even less adequate because you are lacking. But God wants for you to Fight Back, ###! He does not want for you to fall into a state where you feel that your life is undefined and that you are not reaping what you rightfully deserve. Jesus will give you Strength to help you restore the happiness and peace of mind and comfort that are inherently yours!

Let us pray.

Father, in the Name of Jesus, we thank you for healing ###! We know it is your will that he be immediately brought out of this state and flourish again in happiness as in previous times. We thank you for touching your child this day as he is so SPECIAL in your eyes! We thank you for removing that which is not a part of his life and should never be. We further thank you, O Lord, for bringing about the new change in ###, that he will immediately see himself as healed through your Divine blessings and your Holy touch. Father, We Thank Thee and Praise Thee and Glorify Thy Most Holy Name. Amen and Amen! (Followed by The Lord's Prayer)

###, turn to Christ in prayer and pray with Faith in your heart and with belief that you have now been healed through the mighty power of Jesus! He would never leave you or forsake you. He loves you more than you are capable of knowing and desires for you to snap out of this present state and that you will be able to raise your arms and hands towards Heaven and rejoice for your healing! And so we pray in His Name that it is done! Amen.

###, gift of the Creator, May God Bless You Always In All Ways!

" .... for He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." -- HEBREWS 13:5 (KJV)

​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for work pray as I am so down and depressed and feel so spiritually far from god and feel like noone cares and I feel that what ever is spiritually taking over my body I want it gone pray as I feel so worthless in god sight because I am not married and don't have children pray as I don't...
Replies
9
Views
124
Please pray for me. I’ve been severely depressed for ### months since my dad died—I took care of him. and my only 2 adult children quit talking to me over something untrue a daughter in law said. Less than ### months after my dad’s death. I have no other support system or family. I’m feeling...
Replies
6
Views
145
I am discouraged and depressed. The more I try to build a closer relationship with God the more problems I seem to have. My ### has end stage kidney disease, regarding my job even though I get very good job reviews, my ### has a habit of getting frustrated with me and making hurtful comments...
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,428
Messages
16,787,928
Members
648,987
Latest member
Celeirmiinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom