Dental

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for your dad’s dental struggles and the coughing that has been concerning you. It’s clear how much you care for him, and we have lifted him before the Lord, asking for His healing touch and wisdom for any steps that need to be taken.

We are so glad you reached out and allowed us to join you in seeking God’s mercy and provision. If He has already begun to answer this prayer—whether through relief, a clear path to treatment, or peace in the situation—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice together. If the need remains, please don’t hesitate to post this request again so we can continue praying with you.

May the Lord draw near to your dad and your whole family, granting comfort, strength, and hope as you trust in Him. We ask all these things in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dad has dental problems and I notice that when he eats, he coughs a lot. I have realized this coughing may be due to him not being able to chew his food properly. Please pray for ### about this and also for his safety while my mother and I are out of the house and he is alone, especially when...
Replies
7
Views
106
I have some serious dental problems. I have been hesitant to visit the dentist for them because 1) I have no dental insurance and low finances and 2) many people with the dental conditions I have have found that getting dental work on these problems actually makes them worse. But I had a serious...
Replies
10
Views
186
Yesterday morning, my father was coughing a lot and he almost seemed to choke while he was eating at one point. I notice he coughs a lot while he eats in general. I believe this may be due to dental problems. Please pray for him about this and also for his safety while my mother and I are out of...
Replies
9
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,645
Members
648,791
Latest member
Miyreinael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom