Being pushed into dental work you didn't feel good about, and living with the damage since, sounds like it's weighed on you a long time. There's a short spoken prayer called the Dental Health Prayer on the One Prayer at a Time YouTube channel, prayed over healing for teeth and gums. I hope your mouth starts feeling like yours again.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life into existence 💯100Fold Greatly My eyes stop watering a miracle urgently no one needs to get hurt that SHOULDNT. I have a miracle favor greatly in my life I can enjoy my time my mom my 3 offsprings our pets we can be happy enjoy our time life in my finances are blessed so my stress can end...
Replies
9
Views
98
Dear Lord Jesus Christ please forgive me for my sins and wrongdoings. I need a financial miracle right now so I do not lose my apartment and my elderly mother is not on the streets. Please lead me to the resources and abundance I need for this situation because I am scared but trying to keep it...
Replies
11
Views
103
I had a crown fall off recently with less than 6 months on, I think it should be an easy repair pray that it is. I will be seeing the dentist, but I'd like to also pray over my health especially dental at this time for a miracle to have a mouth full of healthy teeth, teeth to regrow where there...
Replies
9
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,853
Members
649,951
Latest member
Sweisarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom